Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is the fourth edition of the series game Crash Bandicoot. Normally for players to enjoy PC games, they would need a gamepad controller. Not every have the access to a Microsoft pad and so the X360ce Settings for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time will help you set your normal gamepad controller to play the game.
Gamers who have played and loved the previous Crash Bandicoot and would want to try out this new one. This content will tell you some facts about the game. It would also provide the platform on how to download the game and bring the X360ce Settings for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time.
Table of Contents
Facts You Need to Know About Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is an online single-player game that was released on the 16th of September 2020. Toys and Bob are the developers of the game and Walter Mair is the composer. In the game, Crash Bandicoot and his sister Coco will have to save the day after one a formal devious enemy Neo Cortex and Dr. N escape from prison. The game features changes as it has a better art style compared to the previous version.
The system requirements needed to play Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time includes 8 GB RAM memory, 30 GB Storage and Windows 10. It would be recommended that players PC should have up to 16 GB RAM memory and more than 30 GB available space.
How to Download Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
From the Microsoft store, players can download Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time using the normal process. Below are the steps needed to download the game
- To begin, make sure your PC has an internet connection
- Open the web browser on PC
- From the space provided, search for microsoft.com
- Once the page opens, search for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
- Once seen click the game
- Make the payment for the game to start downloading the game
How to Download X360ce Software
Before you can use the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator (X360ce), you will first need to download the software. Follow the steps below to do that
- From your web browser search for x360ce.com
- When the sites open click on the x360ce 64 bit
- To start downloading the emulator click the “Download” icon
X360ce Settings for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
To set up your normal gamepad controller to play the game, you will need the X360ce Settings for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time. The steps below are what you will need to do that
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the setting
- Open as an administration the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Select “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the preview being displayed on the screen
- Using the controller option arrange them if they don’t fit properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
If you are trying to set your gamepad controller to play PC games you can use the settings above as it applies to all PC games.