The X360ce Settings for Chronos: Before the Ashes would be stated below. Chronos: before the ashes is a really great game, and if you have heard of the game, you would definitely want to try it out. So, if you have a PC joystick and a USB gamepad and you want to connect it, then you need the X360ce settings for the game.
About Chronos: Before the Ashes
Chronos before the ashes is an interesting atmospheric RPG that chronicles a hero’s lifelong quest to save their homeland from a great evil. In the game, you would have to grow wiser, stronger, and more powerful as you explore the depths of the mysterious labyrinth.
The game features some pretty amazing gameplay, different from the rest. Every time the player dies, they age one year. Players are expected to adapt to their advancing age as they progress their character; starting the game young, nimble and quick and ending wise and more attuned to magic.
How to Download X360ce Emulator
Steps on how to download the X360ce emulator is not so complicated, just follow the steps that I would be giving to you below.
- First to download the emulator, enter the URL X360ce.com
- When the site opens, at the top of the site you would find the 64bit option for x360ce.
- Click it and in no time your download would begin.
Once you have download the X360ce, extract the downloaded file to prepare for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Chronos: Before the Ashes
The X360ce Settings for Chronos: Before the Ashes is pretty simple, and if you have been dealing with X360ce before, then you should not have any issue with the settings. The step includes:
- Connect your controller
- Open extracted X360ce 64bit
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it pops up on the dialog box to proceed
- choose “search automatically for settings”
- Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, and click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for configuration
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if everything fits perfectly by clicking the buttons on the controller and checking the preview that is being displayed for you.
- If it does not work as expected, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you use the record option
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once you are done, copy the X360ce Emulator along with all the created .dll file created to the “file location” of Chronos: Before the Ashes. And with that, you are set to play your game.