If you love playing multiplayer fighting games, then you would want to check out Chivalry 2 as it is one of the best that you would find. To play this game, you would need a PC gamepad controller as you would need it to access all its features. The X360ce Settings for Chivalry 2 would enable you to set your gamepad controller to play this game.
X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC games and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about Chivalry 2 and how to download it. It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings for Chivalry 2.
What You Need to Know About Chivalry 2
Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer hack and slash action video game whose initial release date is 23rd April 2021. The game developer is Torn Banner Studios while its publishers are Tripwire Interactive, Deep Silver. Chivalry 2 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows.
System requirement for Chivalry 2 includes 8 GB Ram memory, 20 GB storage and Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 2 GB. For better performance, your PC should have up to 16 GB RAM and over 20 GB of available space.
How to Download Chivalry 2
This game is available for download at the Epic Game Store but you would need an active internet connection before you can download this game. The list below contains the steps you need to download Chivalry 2
- Connect your PC to the Internet
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Chivalry 2
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Chivalry 2
Once you have downloaded this game, the next step is to carry out the X360ce Settings for Chivalry 2. Also, you will need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can carry out the settings. Follow the steps below to do this
- Make sure you have an internet connection to begin
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- To begin the settings, connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Chivalry 2
These are the steps you need and they are very easy to carry out all you have to do is to follow them according.