Call of duty: Black ops Cold war is a first-person shooter video game that was created by Treyarch and raven software and published by activation. This game happens to be sixth in the Black Ops Series, and the seventeenth installment in the overall call of duty series. Players that have had their taste of the game have really confirmed how interesting the game is, and trust me the game is truly awesome. And as a gamer looking forward to the x360ce settings for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, then your search is over.
About the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
This game is set during the 1980s in the early 1980s of the cold war. Its campaign follows a CIA officer Russell Adler as he chases after Perseus, an alleged Soviet spy, the whose stated goal is to subvert the united states and tilt the balance of power toward the Soviet Union. The multiplayer mode is accommodated with new game modes, more expensive customization, and new map dynamics and elements.
The game was launched November 13, 2020, and people that have played it have sent favorable reviews, critics with praise for the engaging and interesting campaign and zombies. Playing call of duty works best using a controller, and if you cannot afford an Xbox 360 controller, or you do not have one, then you need the x360ce settings for the game.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Before you can start playing the game using a PC joystick, or any other controller that does not function as Xbox 360 controller, you need the X360ce, and below I would be giving you the steps on how to download the emulator.
- Open your browser on your PC
- Enter the URL X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and then your download would commence and end in a matter of seconds because of its size.
Once it has been downloaded, locate the downloaded file and extract it to prepare it for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
The X360ce Settings for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War does not require many settings, just follow the steps that I would be giving to you below to go through with the process.
- First Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Close the settings page, and copy the X360ce emulator along with all the created other dll files to the “file location” folder of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and you are set play the game using a PC joystick.