Three games are in Blizzard Arcade Collection and are they are one of the games that are also very interesting to play. You will have to carry out the X360ce Settings for Blizzard Arcade Collection in order to use your normal PC gamepad controller to play the game. For most PC games you will need a USB gamepad controller to enjoy the game.
Once you have downloaded the Blizzard Arcade Collection, you will have access to the various games in the collection. This article will provide the X360ce Settings for Blizzard Arcade Collection, tall you Facts you Need to Know about the Blizzard Arcade Collection and also how to download the Blizzard Arcade Collection.
Facts You Need to Know About Blizzard Arcade Collection
The collection comes with three different games and they include The Lost Vikings, Blackthorne, Rock N Roll Racing. Rock N Roll Racing is just like a racing game and it features metal soundtrack hits and more. The Lost Vikings as also another amazing game to play on the collection, in the game you will have to help Olaf, Erik and Baleog three Vikings overcome platforms and solve puzzles in order to find their way home.
In Blackthorne, the player is a mercenary captain who will have to liberate the Androthi people. It was published and developed by Blizzard entertainment. Under the categories of games, it is under action and adventures.
How to Download the Blizzard Arcade Collection
You can download the Blizzard Arcade Collection from the Microsoft store and it can be done very easily. Follow the steps below to download the game
- Connect your phone to the internet to begin
- Create a Microsoft account but if you already have an account with them log in to your account
- Visit the Microsoft Store
- Search for the Blizzard Arcade Collection using the search icon
- Click the game once seen
- Click on the price tag for the game
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you have paid for it the Blizzard Arcade Collection will immediately start downloading.
How to Download X360ce Software
To carry out the X360ce Settings for Blizzard Arcade Collection, you will have to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software first. To download the software, follow the steps below
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for x360ce.com using the search icon
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
Note you can only carry out these steps using an internet connection
X360ce Settings for Blizzard Arcade Collection
Once you have downloaded the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator software, you can now carry out the X360ce Settings for Blizzard Arcade Collection. Follow the steps below to do that
- To begin, connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- By clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Confirm if the buttons are working properly, to do that click all the buttons
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Blizzard Arcade Collection
The settings are also similar to other PC games, you can now enjoy all the features of the Blizzard Arcade Collection once you are done with the settings.