When playing adventure games on PC, it will be better to use a gamepad controller as you will enjoy it better this way. But you will need to set the gamepad controller to work with the game. The X360ce Settings for Blightbound will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
One of the best adventure games that you will find on PC is Blightbound due to its features. This content will tell you what you need to know about Blightbound. It will also bring the steps on how to download this game.
What You Need to Know About Blightbound
Blightbound is an adventure shooter video game and its initial release date is 2020. The game developer is Ronimo Games and its publisher is Devolver Digital. Blightbound is available for Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Blightbound include 8 GB RAM memory, 4 GB storage. It also includes GeForce GTX 760 (2048 MB) | Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) | Mobile: GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile graphics. For Blightbound to play better on your PC, it would be better that it have more than 4 GB available space.
How to Download Blightbound
One of the games available at the Steam Store for download is Blightbound and you can get it using the normal steps. You can follow the steps below to get this game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Blightbound
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Blightbound
X360ce Settings for Blightbound
The X360ce Settings for Blightbound is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Blightbound once it is done saving
You can start playing Blightbound with your gamepad controller once you are done with the steps above.