To play games on your PC, it would be a lot better that you use a gamepad controller as you would tend to enjoy them the most this way. But without adequate settings, your gamepad controller might not function well or might not work at all. The X360ce Settings for Biomutant would enable you to set your gamepad controller to work with this game.
One who is just hearing of this game should try checking it out as it is among the best that can find on PC. This content will tell you facts you need to know about Biomutant and the steps on how to download it. It would also provide the X360ce Settings for Biomutant and all other necessary information you need.
Facts You Need to Know About Biomutant
Biomutant is an action role-playing game and its initial release date is 25th May 2021. The game developer is Experiment 101 while its publisher is THQ Nordic and this game is a Single-player Video Game mode. Biomutant is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
This game is an open-world, post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu fable RPG and it also consists of a distinctive martial styled combat system. System requirements include 4 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card – GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon R9 380. It also includes 8 GB RAM memory and over 25 GB of available space.
For better performance, your PC should have up to 6 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card – GeForce GTX 1660Ti or Radeon RX 590. Also, have up to 16 GB RAM memory and more than 25 GB available space.
How to Download Biomutant
Downloading Biomutant is easy and you would need an active internet connection before you can do this. Follow the steps below to get Biomutant from the Steam Store
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit the Steam Store using the search icon
- Log in to your existing account if you have one or you can create an account with this if you don’t have
- Using the search icon search for Biomutant
- Click add to cart once seen
- Make the necessary payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Biomutant
You can also visit the steam store to download this game but it all depends on your choice. The list below contains the steps you need
- From your web browser visit Epic Game Store
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Biomutant
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game. It might also be necessary to sign up for an account.
X360ce Settings for Biomutant
The steps you need to carry out the X360ce Settings for Biomutant will be in the list below. You would have to follow them according to avoid mistakes. But you would need the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out the process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Biomutant once it is done saving
You can also apply these steps to any other game as they are all the same and once you are done with them you can access the features of this game.