You would need a gamepad controller to play most PC games as it is necessary and mostly enjoyed this way. Beyond: Two Souls is an interesting PC game with an amazing adventure that you would want to check out. With the X360ce Settings for Beyond: Two Souls you would easily set your gamepad controller to play the game.
X360ce help set gamepad controllers to play PC games if you are just hearing of this software and the steps are not difficult to carry out. This content will tell you facts you need to know about Beyond: Two Souls. It would bring the steps on how to download the game and also the X360ce Settings for Beyond: Two Souls.
Facts You Need to Know About Beyond: Two Souls
Beyond: Two Souls initial release date is on the 8th of October 2013 and its composers are Normand Corbeil, Lorne Balfe. It is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows and it has single-player mode and multiplayer mode. Quantic Dream is the developer of the game and Sony Computer Entertainment is the publishers.
Player will take the role of Jodie Holmes in the game and you would have to go on an action trilled adventure. Beyond: Two Souls require a 64-bit processor and operating system, 4 GB RAM memory and 49 storage. For better performance, your pc should have up to 8 GB RAM memory and more than 49 GB available space.
How to Download Beyond: Two Souls
This game is available for download at the Steam Store and you would need an active internet connection to complete the download process. follow the steps below to get Beyond: Two Souls
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have one with them or log in to your account using your account details
- Search for Beyond: Two Souls
- once seen click add to cart
- Add up the payment
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Beyond: Two Souls will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Beyond: Two Souls
With just a few steps, you can completely carry out the X360ce Settings for Beyond: Two Souls. Whereas you would need to make sure that you download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- Open your PC web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and look at the screen for the display while doing this
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Beyond: Two Souls
Upon completion of these steps then you are set to play the game and you can apply them to any other PC game.