If you love fighting games, then you would want to check out Axiom Verge 2 as it is one of the best that you would find. To play this game, you would need a PC gamepad controller as you would need it to access all its features. The X360ce Settings for Axiom Verge 2 would enable you to set your gamepad controller to play this game.
For one who is new to X360ce, you should know that it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Axiom Verge 2. It will also bring the steps on how to download this game and also other useful information.
What You Need to Know About Axiom Verge 2
Axiom Verge 2 is a fighting video game and its initial release date is 2021. Its developers are publishers are Thomas Happ Games LLC. Axiom Verge 2 is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Axiom Verge 2 include 4 GB RAM memory, 9 GB Storage and Intel HD Graphics 4400 Graphics. For this game to play better on your PC, it should have up to 8 GB RAM memory and has GeForce GTX 550 Graphics.
How to Download Axiom Verge 2
This game is available for download at the Epic Game Store but you would need an active internet connection before you can download this game. The list below contains the steps you need to download Axiom Verge 2
- Connect your PC to the Internet
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Axiom Verge 2
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Axiom Verge 2
Once you have downloaded this game, the next step is to carry out the X360ce Settings for Axiom Verge 2. Also, you will need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can carry out the settings. Follow the steps below to do this
- Make sure you have an internet connection to begin
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- To begin the settings, connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Axiom Verge 2
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Axiom Verge 2 and you can apply them to other PC games.