Assassin’s creed Valhalla is the latest and the 22nd in the assassin’s Creed series. This game is set in 873 AD, the game recounts a fictional story during the Viking invasion of Britain. Players get to play as Eivor, a Viking raider that becomes embroiled in the conflicts between the brotherhood of assassins and the templar order. This game is truly the best in the series so far.
Playing assassin’s Creed Valhalla is very interesting, but playing it without a controller can be annoying which is why you need the X360ce Settings for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla if you have a PC Joystick. The game is a very interesting game and the best way to play it is using a controller, preferably an Xbox 360 controller, but if you cannot afford one, but you have a PC joystick, then you need X360ce.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the x360ce emulator is not as complicated as you think, all you have to do is to follow the process that I would be stating below and in no time, you would be getting down on some space navy action. The best part about downloading this emulator is that it only takes a kilobyte of your Bandwidth, so downloading it should not be a stress for you. The steps include:
- First, you open your web browser on your PC
- Then enter the URL X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and your download would begin and end in a matter of seconds based on the size of the emulator.
Once it has been downloaded, locate the downloaded file and extract it to prepare it for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
The setting is not complicated, just follow the process that I would be giving you on the X360ce Settings for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and in no time, you would be enjoying some Vikings action using your PC joystick.
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once you have saved it, close the settings page, and copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other dll file that was created to the “file location” folder of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and you are set to make use of your joystick.