Applications are open for the World Of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition 2020. The world of legal research makes the provision of the best academic research base services for students, teachers, teaching assistants, paper presenters and authors. The theme for the World of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition 2020 is Legal Education.
About the World of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition 2020
In a Modern ever-changing world, it is expedient to improve and expand on legal education. There is a need to increase the ambit of the area. As much, the world of legal research has identified seven topics that are in need of more research and academic discourse.
Topics for the Blog Writing Competition
The participants have to choose a topic from the list below:
- Role of Technology in Legal Education
- The curriculum in Law school
- Are Law schools preparing law students for real-life/careers?
- The shift from publishing research papers to publishing of Blogs.
- The futility of current assignments or projects format
- Differential Treatment: Private universities and plus.
- Are Law schools able to emphasize enough on legal research?
- 1st Rank: Cash prize of Rs.2000/-+ Internship opportunity at the world of legal research.
- 2nd Rank: Cash prize of Rs.1500/-+ Internship opportunity at the world of legal research.
- 3rd Rank: Cash prize of RS.1000/-(2 prizes)
- Best first-year submission: Cash prize of RS.1500/-+ Internship opportunity bat world of legal research.
- Internship opportunity for the best blog from each category can be converted to the position later on.
- Exceptionally well-written blogs will be published on our website.
- The top five submissions in each category might be worked upon further to be published on the world of legal research.
- E-certificate for participation will be provided to all the participants
The World Of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition 2020 is open to all applicants all over the world.
- Open to Law students and research scholars
How to Submit
- All submissions must be the original work of the authors and stand for significant contributions. Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated.
- The length of the blog is to be between 800 to 1200 words.
- Plagiarism will be checked by the plagiarism software.
- A separate cover page with the name(s) of the authors (s), their association and their contact should also be added.
- Authors are advised not to mention and thereby disclosing their identity in the main text of the manuscript except the cover page
- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically as a Word document filled specifically (doc. Or Docx)
- Joint contributions collaboration blogs by up to a maximum of two authors will also be put into consideration.
All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline and Announcement of Results for the Competition
All submissions should be turned in on or before 10th, July 2020 and the announcement of results will be given on 25th July 2020.
Follow this link for more details about the World of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition 2020.