The world bank group young professional program 2021 is inviting all interested candidates for the world bank group young professional program 2021, the world bank group young professional program is a great starting point for an exciting career at the world bank group. We would be giving a detailed explanation about the world bank group young professional program 2021 in this article, which would include a brief summary of what the program is all about.
About the World Bank Group Young Professional Program 2021
For the World Bank Group, Young Professionals Program, young professionals are recruited from the various part of the world coupled with various academic and professional backgrounds which are in relevance to the world bank, IFC and MIGA. Applicants who demonstrate a passion for international development, a graduate education, relevant professional expansion and have the potential to grow into impactful leadership riles across the institution are been searched for by the program body.
The World Bank Group Young Professionals Program is a two-year leadership development program at the start of a five-year employment contract with the world bank, IFC and MIGA. All young professional start the program in Washington DC where they are put in an engaging activity and intensive training on the job and in the classroom where they are learning the fundamental of leadership and operation at each institution and how to identify an opportunity for youth impact.
Eligibility Requirements for the Program
The eligibility requirements for the world bank group young professional program 2021 is one of the important things to take notice of as an interested applicant. These eligibility requirements determine the degree to which you are qualified for the application for the world bank group young professional program 2021, the eligibility requirements for the world bank group young professional program 2021 is stated below;
- All applicants must be born on or after October 1, 1988
- All applicants must have a masters or doctoral degree
- All applicants must be specialized in a field which is in relevance to the young professional program business area.
- All applicants must demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level
- All applicants must be fluent in English
These are the eligibility requirements for the world bank group young professional program 2021 and apart from this it is to your advantage as an applicant if you can meet up to the below qualification Criteria’s;
- Display a commitment and passion for international development
- Possess outstanding academic credential
- Exhibits excellent client engagement, communication and team leadership skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant sectors
- Have work experience in an emerging market or developed countries..
- Full proficiency in one of the following official WBG language; Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.
All the above attributes play a major role in your application for the world bank group young professional program 2021.
Application Process for the Program
Applicants for the Inaugural World bank group young professional program Cohort are open from June 1- June 30 for all profiles and will reopen from August 17- September 21 for IFC and MIGA profiles only. Below are the Application checklist;
- Resume or CV
- Academic credential.
- 2 short Essay
- Short Summary of the thesis or dissertation
- 3 professional or academic recommendations.
To apply for the world bank group young professional program you are to Click here.