This informs the public about the Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme 2024. Details about the Program are given below.
About Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme 2024
This programme is named after the first President of the ECB and aimed at senior professionals from academia, central banks and research institutions. Candidates should be internationally recognised experts in their field of research who wish to take a period of leave or a sabbatical from their current place of work.
While at the ECB, research fellows are expected to complete a research paper of a theoretical or empirical nature for presentation at internal seminars and external conferences, and for publication in the ECB’s Working Paper Series and a leading refereed journal.
The aim of the programme is
- to promote policy-relevant research that meets the highest academic standards;
- to offer research staff at the ECB the opportunity to gain exposure to, and expertise in, the most recent advances in economic research;
- to give prominent scholars the opportunity to gain an insight into the policy-making environment of the ECB.
Successful candidates will be offered an assignment for a period of between two and twelve months to conduct economic research within Directorate General Research (DG/R).
Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme Eligibility
Selected candidates shall hold a PhD from a leading university and have an outstanding publication record in top academic journals.
Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme 2024 Application
Applications should include:
- a detailed curriculum vitae including publication record;
- a one-page research proposal;
- preferred time period.
For those interested in Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme 2024, Applications should be submitted by e-mail to WDFP@ecb.europa.eu.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 31 May 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme 2024.