For those using the Facebook marketplace, this article is going to teach you how to use the listing edit option and also how to manage your listings on the Facebook marketplace.
When and How to Use the Facebook Marketplace Listing Edit Option
Surely, this post will bring a guide about When and How to Use the Facebook Marketplace Listing Edit Option.
There are different ways You can manage your listings on Facebook Marketplace. You can;
- Edit the details of your listing.
- Delete your listing.
- Mark your listing as sold or pending.
When to Edit or Delete Your Facebook Marketplace Listing?
You Can Edit or Delete your listing on Marketplace if:
- The listing is single-quantity, available and also in stock.
- The listing is more than one and has never received an order.
- The listing is not waiting to be accepted or declined.
- A label has not been generated for the listing.
You Cannot Edit or Delete a Listing on Facebook Marketplace if:
These are some of the reasons why you can’t edit or delete a listing from Facebook Marketplace.
- An order for the listing is waiting to be accepted or declined.
- A label has already been generated for the listing.
- The listing has been sold already.
You Can Manage Your Listing on Facebook Market Place by Doing the Following:
1. Facebook Marketplace Listing Edit Option;
How to Edit the Details of Your Facebook Marketplace Listing
Follow the steps below to edit the details of your Facebook Marketplace listing.
- Tap on the three horizontal bars at the top right of Facebook.
- Tap on Marketplace. If you can’t see Marketplace, then tap on See more.
- Tap on that icon that looks like a person in the top left.
- Tap the three dots next to the listing you want to edit.
- Tap on Edit post.
- Edit your listing
- finally, Tap save.
Or you can edit the details of your marketplace listing by doing the following:
- Tap three horizontal in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Marketplace. If you don’t see Marketplace, tap See more.
- Tap the profile icon
- Tap the drop-down icon next to Recent activity.
- Tap Your listings.
- Tap the three horizontal lines next to the listing you want to edit, then tap Edit listing.
- Tap Update to save your changes
2. Delete listing;
How to Delete Your Facebook Marketplace Listing
If you’re interested in deleting your Facebook marketplace listing, carefully follow the steps below.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Marketplace. If you can’t see Marketplace then tap See more.
- Tap the profile icon at the top left corner of Facebook.
- Tap the three dots next to the listing, then tap Delete item.
- Tap Delete again.
3. Edit and Mark Your Marketplace Listing as Sold or Pending
You can also manage your listing on the Facebook marketplace by marking a listing as sold instead of deleting it.
To mark your listing on the Facebook marketplace as sold, do the following:
- Click the Facebook Marketplace icon in the left column of your News Feed.
- Click Selling on the left side.
- Click Mark As Sold directly next to the listing.
After reading this article, you should be able to know when and how to use the Facebook Marketplace listing edit option either by editing the details of your listing, deleting your listing or marking your listing as sold or pending. I hope you find this useful.
Also, Check Out;
- Reasons Why You can’t Find Someone on Your Facebook Account but on Messenger
- How to Block Someone on Facebook via App and Website
- How to Block Someone on Facebook Without Them Knowing
- 4 Ways to Find Items to Buy on Facebook Marketplace