This is to update prospective candidates and admission seekers about What they need to Know About This Year 2022 JAMB CBT Examination. Details about the examination are given below.
What Candidates Needs to Know About This Year 2022 JAMB CBT Examination
The management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released a press regarding the JAMB Form & Examination details for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. So, candidates, that wants to partake in the upcoming JAMB CBT Examination are to take note of the details of the notice released below.
CHECK NOW: 2022 JAMB Registration Form is Finally Out | APPLY NOW
The date for the commencement of sale of the 2022 UTME/DE application document which was slated to start from February 19, 2022, and ends on Saturday, March 26.
DATES FOR UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION
JAMB has made an adjustment on the earlier date announced for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME). According to the board, the 2022 exam earlier scheduled to hold between April 20th and 30th, 2022 will now hold from Friday, 6th May to Monday, 16th May 2022.
JAMB DOES NOT POST ANY CANDIDATE TO ANY EXAMINATION TOWN (OR GROUP OF TOWNS) OTHER THAN THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION. CANDIDATES ARE, HOWEVER, ADVISED TO REGISTER ON TIME BEFORE THE AVAILABLE SPACES IN THEIR TOWN OF CHOICE OR GROUP OF TOWNS ARE EXHAUSTED. DUE TO DISCOVERED CONSPIRACY AMONG SOME CBT CENTRES, NO EXAMINATION TOWN WITH FEW CENTRES IS ALLOWED. MANY TOWNS HAVE BEEN MERGED
What to Know About This Year OPTIONAL MOCK-EXAMINATION
The Board will also conduct a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarise INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment. Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during registration provided they register on or before Saturday 9th April 2021
The date for the MOCK examination shall be from 16th April 2022.
Non-JAMB CBT Centres are allowed to collect, through their bank accounts, a separate Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only, for mock exercise from only interested candidate(s) after notification of centre has been received by the candidate(s).
The payment for the mock examination by the candidate shall be made to the centre to which the candidate is assigned after the notification of assigned centres for the mock examination. No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
DO NOT PAY FOR MOCK UNTIL JAMB ASSIGNS YOU TO A CBT CENTRE. NO ONE SHOULD PATRONISE FRAUDSTERS. ONLY JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES CAN SERVE AS EXAMINATION CENTRES
CHECK OUT: 5 Tips on How to Score Above 300 in 2022 JAMB CBT Exam
- All candidates must mandatorily register their profiles through text messages as illustrated above before proceeding to buy the ePIN
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration fee. Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions
- All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These financial institutions are to be present at the CBT centres for the purpose of collecting all fees. No CBT centre staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration
- Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of programme of study, they will also be tested on a general text “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jali for UTME Candidates and DE candidates are also expected to read the text.
- Candidates/Officials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with earphones, wristwatches, mobile phones, electronic devices, or any pen/biro. Only common pencil is allowed Candidates are warned that the Board does not require nor authorise the services of ANY cyber cafe or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.