This is to inform the general public about the Wellspring University Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Wellspring University has released the Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the Wellspring University Post UTME Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Wellspring University various first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See the list of high-quality courses available at Wellspring University below:
S/NO. COURSE COLLEGE
1. COMPUTER SCIENCE NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
2. MICROBIOLOGY NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
3. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
4. SOFTWARE ENGINEERING NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
5. PHYSICS/ELECTRONICS NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
6. ACCOUNTING SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
7. ECONOMICS SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
8. MASS COMMUNICATION SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
9. BUS. ADMINISTRATION SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
10. INT’L RELATIONS SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made the Wellspring University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Wellspring University as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the Wellspring University POST-UTME Screening.
- Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates who sat for 2021 JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Students with O’Level Certificate, A-level, Diploma and any other relevant certificate are qualified to apply.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses
- Bachelor’s Degree Application fee 7500 Naira
Method of Application
- The application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only) CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payment on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit, you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you to make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an sms/e-mail will be sent to you.
- Screening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all applicants in no distant time after a successful registration.