Using the WAEC Syllabus to study for your upcoming examination, is one of the best ways you can pass this exam. This is because WAEC set its questions from topics that are in the syllabus. This document is already out. The WAEC Syllabus for Tourism is what you will get in this post.
Studying with the Syllabus for this examination is not difficult as there are ways available that you can use to study this document. You will also get the reasons for releasing the WAEC Syllabus and also other useful information you need.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
Students have been looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Tourism WASCCE & GCE exam for some time and you will get this document here. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2023 Syllabus for Tourism
Students have been looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Tourism for some time and you will get this document below. There are topics in the syllabus for Tourism that you have to study as they are very important. In each of the topics, there are also objectives that you should ensure to meet.
The examination will test candidates’ ability to:
- Explain the concepts associated with tourism activities such as tourism, tourist, tourist attraction, tour operation, excursion, travel agency etc;
- Acquire knowledge of tourist attraction centres and their locations;
- Understand the financial, social and developmental benefits of tourism to a nation;
- Explain the tourism and cultural festivals of a nation;
- Acquire the basic knowledge of the operations of travel agencies and tour businesses;
- Understand the roles and functions of public and private agencies in tourism
- Develop skills in tourism entrepreneurship.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR TOURISM.
- Most Expected Topics in 2023 NECO Literature in English SSCE & GCE
- 14 of the Best High Demand Skills to Learn Right Now
- JAMB Syllabus for History CBT Exam (Jamb.org.ng)
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects