The WAEC examination is becoming closer as the day goes by and all students will be taking the English Language WASCCE or GCE exam. To make this subject, you will need to study with the syllabus as it contains a lot of information. In this article, you will get the WAEC Syllabus for the English Language.
All students that will be partaking in the upcoming WAEC examination, will want to make their papers. This can be done if you study with the WAEC syllabus as it is one of the surest ways you can use to make your papers. You will get to know other information about the WAEC syllabus in this article.
Table of Contents
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the dreams contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination.
Importance of the WAEC Syllabus
There are certain importance of the WAEC syllabus that you should check out below
- It acts as a Guide to Students: The general purpose of releasing the WAEC Syllabus was to act as a guide to students that would take part in this exam. They would have to use it to prepare for their exam as questions in the exam might come from the topics in the syllabus.
- It helps Students Meet International Education Standards: Students that use the WAEC Syllabus would also have the chance to meet up to international education standards.
- Help Reduce the Failure rate of Students: WAEC Syllabus also help reduce the failure rate of students. This is because if they use it to study for exams, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2023 Syllabus for the English Language
The WAEC Syllabus for the English Language is what students should use to study for this subject in their upcoming WASSCE & GCE examinations. They would find topics in the syllabus that they have to study. In each of the topics, you will also see objectives that you have to meet.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE AEC SYLLABUS FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- Most Expected Topics in JAMB Home Economics CBT Exam
- Has the JAMB CBT Exam been Postponed? See the Latest JAMB Dates
- Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Commerce SSCE & GCE
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects