Textiles is one of the subjects that students will take in the upcoming WAEC examination. The subject is broad and WAEC has released the syllabus for this subject. Students that are looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Textiles are in the right place as they will get it in this post.
Studying with the syllabus will expose you to a lot of information and your chances of making your papers will increase if you use it. I will also bring the steps on how to use the WAEC Syllabus below.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2023 Syllabus for Textiles
Here, you will get the complete WAEC Syllabus for Textiles and it’s for students that will take this subject in their WASSCE & GCE. There are topics in the Syllabus for Textiles that questions will come from.
The examination syllabus intends to give candidates diversified channels through which they will involve themselves in experiments. Also, in observations, analyzing and evaluating the result of their findings.
Candidates are therefore to respond to questions that seek to examine:
- The rationale for studying textiles
- The development and careers in textiles
- The development of positive attitudes and skills in producing indigenous and contemporary textiles
- Effective manipulative skills, using tools, materials and computer technology and safety measures to be taken.
- The level of creativity as envisaged in design work for fashion, printing, weaving and dyeing of fabrics
- Skills for sustainable development and competencies of exploring the indigenous textile industry
- Elements in entrepreneurial skills such as costing, pricing and marketing of textile products.
- Appreciation and patronage of indigenous and contemporary textile products
- Competencies in building portfolios and skills in mounting exhibitions in textiles.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR TEXTILES.
- Most Expected Topics in 2023 WAEC Social Studies SSCE & GCE
- 14 of the Best High Demand Skills to Learn Right Now
- JAMB Syllabus for History CBT Exam (Jamb.org.ng)
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects