Sculpture as a subject is important in the development of the culture and art of a society. This subject is broad and a lot of students will take it in their WAEC examination. They will have to study with the syllabus. The WAEC Syllabus for Sculpture is what I will provide on this page.
There is a lot of information that you will get from using the WAEC Syllabus and this document is very important. Also, in this post, you will get the reasons for releasing the WAEC Syllabus and also the steps on how to study this document.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2022 Syllabus for Sculpture
Students that are looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Sculpture WASSCE and GCE examinations are in will get it in this post. There are topics in this syllabus that you have to study while preparing for your examination. This sin because questions will come from them. There are also objectives in each of the topics that you have to meet.
The objectives of the syllabus are to test for the candidates:
- Knowledge in the history and development of sculpture,
- Ability to explore, identify, select, construct, prepare, use, care for materials and tools,
- Knowledge and experience in healthy studio practices.
- Creative and manipulatory skills in designing and production of various forms of sculpture by employing the traditions and cultures of the society to arrive at original creations,
- Skills in the finishing and packaging of sculptures,
- Capability to appreciate and critique works of sculpture
- Ability to plan and establish a small-scale industry.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR SCULPTURE.
- Reasons Why You can’t Find Someone on Your Facebook Account but on Messenger
- JAMB and WAEC/O’Level Subject Combination for Food Engineering
- How to Undo a Hidden Post on Your Facebook Account Timeline
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects