Radio, Television and Electronics Work a subject that gives students insight into this field. Some students will take this subject in their WAEC examination and they will need to study with a guide. If you are looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Radio, Television and Electronics Works then you are in the right place.
Knowing the topics to study for your examination will help you a lot while preparing for papers. This post, will bring the importance of the WAEC Syllabus and also provide the steps you can use to study the syllabus.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because dreams contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Importance of the WAEC Syllabus
You should note that the WAEC Syllabus is very important for students that would be taking part in this examination. The list below contains some of the importance of the WAEC Syllabus
- It acts as a Guide to Students: The general purpose of releasing the WAEC Syllabus was to act as a guide to students that would take part in this exam. They would have to use it to prepare for their exam as questions in the exam might come from the topics in the syllabus.
- Help Reduce the Failure rate of Students: WAEC Syllabus also help reduce the failure rate of students. This is because if they use it to study for exams, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2023 Syllabus for Radio, Television and Electronics Works
Students that are looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Radio, Television and Electronics Works WASSCE & GCE exams will get it here. There are topics in this syllabus that you have to study as questions will come from them.
The objective of the syllabus is to test the candidates’ knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Workshop Safety Rules and Regulations;
- Basic Electricity;
- Electronic Tools and Instruments;
- Electronic Devices and Circuits;
- Electronic Communication Systems;
- Workshop Practice and Maintenance;
- Entrepreneurship in Radio, Television and Electronics Works.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR RADIO, TELEVISION AND ELECTRONICS WORKS.
- NECO Syllabus for Principles of Cost Accounting SSCE & GCE
- JAMB Syllabus for Principles of Accounts CBT Exam
- OlliOlli World X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects