Picture Making tends to develop students talent towards the aspect of drawing, collage, decoration and a lot more. There are a lot of areas that you have to cover in this subject while preparing for your WAEC examination. You will need the WAEC Syllabus for Picture Making to study for your exam.
One of the reasons why students find the WAEC examination difficult is because they didn’t study with the syllabus. In this post, you will get to know about the WAEC Syllabus and the steps you can use to study this document.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Importance of the WAEC Syllabus
You should note that the WAEC Syllabus is very important for students that would be taking part in this examination. The list below contains some of the importance of the WAEC Syllabus
- It acts as a Guide to Students: The general purpose of releasing the WAEC Syllabus was to act as a guide to students that would take part in this exam. They would have to use it to prepare for their exam as questions in the exam might come from the topics in the syllabus.
- Help Reduce the Failure rate of Students: WAEC Syllabus also help reduce the failure rate of students. This is because if they use it to study for the exams, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2022 Syllabus for Picture Making
Here, I will bring the WAEC Syllabus for Picture Making and it is meant for students that want to take this paper in their WASSCE & GCE exam. There are topics in this syllabus that you should ensure to cover as they will be very helpful.
The examination syllabus aims at testing the candidates’ knowledge and skill in theory and practical aspects of Picture Making. The main objectives are:
- Assessing candidates’ knowledge and competence in the use of local resources in Picture Making for personal development and nation-building.
- Testing candidates’ understanding and appreciation of Picture Making.
- Testing candidates’ knowledge and understanding of the use of the computer as a tool in Picture Making.
- Assessing candidates’ awareness of the various career and job opportunities in picture-making.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR PICTURE MAKING.
- How to Improve the Picture Quality of Your Sony TV
- How to Improve the Picture Quality of Your Philips Smart TV
- Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Picture Making SSCE & GCE
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects