Metalwork tends to educate students towards the knowledge of tools, equipment and also creative thinking. This subject is broad and students would need the WAEC Syllabus for Metalwork as it will help them in their examination.
All exam has a syllabus and the one for WAEC is out and it is available for all the subject that you will take in your exam. This content will bring the ways how to use the WAEC syllabus and other useful information about this document.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2023 Syllabus for Metalwork
Students that are looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Metalwork will get it below and they are advised to use it for their WASSCE & GCE exams. There are topics in this syllabus that questions will come from. You will also find objectives or notes in each of the topics that you have to meet. You will also find recommended textbooks in this syllabus.
Candidates will be expected to
- Observe safe working practices in the workshop;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of tools, materials and equipment;
- Apply basic processes for the care and maintenance of hand and machine tools;
- Have the ability in identifying, analyzing and evaluating a problem;
- Apply their knowledge of processes and materials to the solution of problems;
- Demonstrate basic skills of good craftsmanship
- Apply knowledge of career opportunities in metalwork
- Have the ability to translate an idea into a project design.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR METALWORK.
- JAMB CBT Examination Computer Training Tips
- Possible Reasons Why You Can’t See App Store on Your iPhone & iPad
- JAMB Syllabus for Literature in English CBT Exam (Jamb.org.ng)
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects