Integrated Science seeks to equip students with scientific knowledge and with this, the course will be very broad. The WAEC syllabus for this subject is out and students are to use it to study for their examination. The WAEC Syllabus for Integrated Science is what you will get in this post.
Some students fail their examination because they didn’t study with the syllabus and this is why you are to use the WAEC syllabus. This content will bring the reasons for releasing the WAEC syllabus and also the steps on how to use it.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. It is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2022 Syllabus for Integrated Science
If you are looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Integrated Science in the upcoming WASSCE & GCE exams you are in the right place as it’s here. There are topics in the syllabus that questions in the examination will come from.
This syllabus seeks to among other things, enable students to:
- Acquire the skill to solve basic problems within their immediate environment through analysis and experimentation;
- Keep a proper balance of the diversity of the living and non-living things based on their interconnectedness and repeated patterns of change;
- Adopt sustainable habits for managing the natural environment for humankind and society;
- Use appliances and gadgets effectively with a clear understanding of their basic operations and underlying principles.
- Explore, conserve and optimize the use of energy as an important resource for the living world;
- Adopt a scientific way of life based on pragmatic observation and investigation of phenomena;
- Search for solutions to problems of life recognizing the interaction of science, technology and other disciplines.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- Most Expected Topics in WAEC Integrated Science SSCE & GCE
- NECO Syllabus for Integrated Science SSCE & GCE
- Full List of Courses You can Study Without Physics in Nigerian Universities with (D7, E8 or F9) in WAEC/NECO/JAMB/GCE
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects