You will come across different subjects in your upcoming WAEC examination. You are to use the syllabus to study for the papers you will take in this exam. it will expose you to a lot of information that will be helpful. This content will bring the WAEC Syllabus for Information and Communication Technology (Elective).
It is not difficult to use the WAEC syllabus and you will also get the steps on how to use this document below. I will bring the information you need to know about the WAEC Syllabus in this article.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Importance of the WAEC Syllabus
You should note that the WAEC Syllabus is very important for students that would be taking part in this examination. The list below contains some of the importance of the WAEC Syllabus
- It acts as a Guide to Students: The general purpose of releasing the WAEC Syllabus was to act as a guide to students that would take part in this exam. They would have to use it to prepare for their exam as questions in the exam might come from the topics in the syllabus.
- It helps Students Meet the International Education Standard: Students that use the WAEC Syllabus would also have the chance to meet up to international education standards.
- Help Reduce the Failure rate of Students: WAEC Syllabus also help reduce the failure rate of students. This is because if they use it to study for the exams, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2022 Syllabus for Information and Communication Technology (Elective)
The WAEC Syllabus for Information and Communication Technology (Elective) WASSCE and GCE is what you will get here. There are topics in the syllabus for Information and Communication Technology (Elective) that questions will come from.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ELECTIVE).
- NABTEB Syllabus for Information and Communication Technology (Core) SSCE & GCE
- JAMB and WAEC Subject (O’Level) Combination for Information and Communication Science
- JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for (O’Level) Computer Information and Communication Science
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects