A lot of students that will be taking part in the WAEC examination have been searching for the syllabus. You should note that it is out and it is available for all the subjects that you will take in your examination. The WAEC Syllabus for General Knowledge in Art is what you will get on this page.
There are many ways that students can use to pass the upcoming WAEC examination but the syllabus will help them a lot. You will get to know about the WAEC Syllabus and also the reasons for it on this page.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2022 Syllabus for General Knowledge in Art
Here, I will provide the WAEC Syllabus for General Knowledge in Art for students that will write it in the upcoming WASSCE & GCE exams. There are various topics that you will get in the syllabus and questions will come from them.
Candidates should be able to respond to questions that seek to evaluate their:
- Development of perceptual, analytical and expressive skills through a variety of art activities relating to the environment.
- Knowledge and skills in the use and maintenance of art tools, equipment and materials.
- Level of appreciation of values and qualities of different works of art.
- Knowledge and application of design elements and principles.
- Knowledge of art history and art structure.
- Knowledge and appreciation of their culture in relation to other cultures.
- Understanding of the meaning, significance and role of art in the socio-economic development of their society.
- Understanding indigenous art technology, aesthetics, beliefs, values and attitudes.
- Skills in the development of local materials and resources especially in the promotion of small-scale industries.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE IN ART.
- Art of Rally X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller
- 6 Things to do if You want to Pass Mathematics in WAEC/NECO/GCE/JAMB this Year
- Most Expected Topics in WAEC Visual Art SSCE & GCE
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects