The WAEC examination is becoming closer as the day passes and to easily make your papers in this examination you are to study with the syllabus. In all the subjects that you will take in your examination, you will find the syllabus. In this context, you will get the WAEC Syllabus for Garment Making.
Using this syllabus will give you a lot of insight while preparing for your exam as it is one of the best methods to use. You will get to know about the WAEC Syllabus and the steps on how to use it in this post.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because dreams contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2023 Syllabus for Garment Making
Students that are looking for the WAEC Syllabus for their Garment Making WASSCE & GCE examinations will get it here. They will find topics in it that they have to study and in each of the topics, you will also get objectives that you have to meet.
The Garment Making syllabus is aimed at testing the basic knowledge and understanding of candidates in:
- Manipulative skills that will enable students to effectively function in their community and the larger society;
- Developing an interest and passion for garment making/design will lead students to start-up self–employed ventures;
- Creativity, aesthetic values, attitudes and skills development;
- Developing interest in locally made fabrics and self-made articles;
- Appreciating entrepreneurship / small businesses for job/wealth creation towards improving the individual, family and the nation;
- Appreciating the dignity of labour;
- The selection, use and maintenance of sewing equipment;
- Selection of appropriate clothing for all occasions and figure types;
- Pattern making and freehand cutting.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR GARMENT MAKING.