If you will be taking part in the WAEC examination, then you will need the syllabus for this exam. This syllabus is out and it is available for all the subjects that you will take in your upcoming examination. The WAEC Syllabus for Clothing and Textiles is what you will get in this content.
Out of the numerous ways to make your papers in your examination making use of the WAEC syllabus is the surest. I will tell you what you need to know about the WAEC syllabus and also bring the WAEC Syllabus for Clothing and Textiles.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it. It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam.
In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
This Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. But the WAEC Syllabus is specifically meant to guide students that would take part in the examination. They would also tend to gain a lot from using WAEC Syllabus.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is normally taken by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. So, students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus. Teachers are also allowed to use the WAEC Syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
To use this document, you would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC 2022 Syllabus for Clothing and Textiles
The WAEC Syllabus for Clothing and Textiles is meant for students that will take this subject in their upcoming WASSCE & GCE examinations. They will find topics in it that they have to study and in each of the topics, you will find objectives.
This examination syllabus is aimed at testing the basic knowledge and understanding of candidates in
- Career opportunities in Clothing and Textiles.
- Basic scientific knowledge in Textiles e.g. fibres, origin and construction (fabrication), selection, fabric combinations, use and care of fabrics.
- The significance of clothing, selection of appropriate clothing for all occasions and figure types.
- The selection, use and maintenance of sewing equipment.
- The clothing production skills e.g. pattern, freehand cutting and general processes in clothing construction.
- The knowledge in designing and decorating family clothing and household articles.
- The skills in the repair, renovation and remodelling of clothing and care of clothes.
- The development of entrepreneurial skills and work ethics in Clothing and Textiles.
- The development of techniques for promoting Clothing and Textiles products (modelling, exhibition, etc.).
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR CLOTHING AND TEXTILES.
- JAMB Syllabus for 2022 Agricultural Science CBT Exam
- 6 Things to do if You want to Pass Mathematics in WAEC/NECO/GCE/JAMB this Year
- JAMB Syllabus for Music CBT Exam
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects