There is a syllabus for all the subjects that you would take in your examination. So, students should check out the one for the subject that they would be taking in our exam. WAEC Syllabus for Basketry is what you would get on this page.
You would gain a lot from using the WAEC Syllabus so it is important that you check them out. On this page, you would also get the importance of the WAEC Syllabus and how to use it.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
This is an official document that contains topics that students would have to cover while studying for their exams. it is very important because questions in the examination might come from it.
It is also a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in the exam. In each of the topics, you would find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet. These objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) Syllabus was released for a lot of reasons and so students should endeavour to note them out. This document was officially released to guide students that would be taking part in this examination. The chance of making your papers would increase if you study with this syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
You would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination before you can use this document. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also study the objectives in the topics as it would help your understanding.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
Candidates that would be partaking in this examination are free to use the WAEC Syllabus. They should also ensure that they are from the five countries that partake in this exam. The countries are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia.
WAEC Syllabus for Basketry
The WAEC Syllabus for Basketry is meant for students that would be taking this subject in their WASSCE & GCE examinations. They would find topics in it that they have to study and also in each of the topics, there are objectives.
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be composite paper to be taken in one sitting. Below are the papers
- PAPER1: This Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 50 minutes for 40 marks.
- PAPER 2: This Will consist of six essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 60 marks.
- PAPER 3: Will be two practical projects out of which candidates will execute one within five days, working for six hours each of the days. The paper will carry 80 marks.
After studying the topics in the syllabus, it would be better to test yourself with past questions as it might be helpful.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR BASKETRY.
- Most Expected Topics in JAMB Biology CBT Exam
- JAMB CBT Practice App & Software for PC to Download
- Latest Working JAMB CBT Examination Expo Runz for UTME Candidates
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects