Students have been looking for various ways how to make their papers for the upcoming WAEC examination. One of the surest ways that you can use to pass your exam is by using the WAEC syllabus. If you are looking for the WAEC Syllabus for Agricultural Science then you are in the right place.
You should also learn the steps on how to use this document and also the importance of the syllabus. This content will tell you what you need to know about the WAEC Syllabus and how to use it. It would also provide the WAEC Syllabus for Agricultural Science.
Everything You Need to Know About the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC (West African Examination Council) syllabus is a document that contains topics that students would have to study while preparing for their exams. It is a pdf and it is available for all the subjects that you would take in this exam.
You would find objectives in the topics that you have to study with and also meet. This is because the objectives contain the key points that can be found in each of the topics.
Reasons for the WAEC Syllabus
Several reasons are available for releasing the WAEC Syllabus so it is very important that you note them. But this syllabus is just meant to guide students that would be taking part in this exam. Their chances of making their papers would increase if they use the WAEC Syllabus to study for their papers.
Who Can Use the WAEC Syllabus
WAEC is written by five west African Countries which are Nigerian, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. Students that are from these countries that would be partaking in the examination are free to use this syllabus.
How to Use the WAEC Syllabus
You would first need to download the pdf for the nine subjects that you would take in your examination. After this, you would have to study the topics in them with detailed textbooks. You should also ensure that you meet the objectives in them to help improve your understanding.
WAEC Syllabus for Agricultural Science
The WAEC Syllabus for Agricultural Science is meant for students that would be taking this subject in this coming GCE or WASSCE examination. They would find topics in it that they have to study. In each of the topics, you would also find objectives that you would have to study with and also meet.
There will be three papers: Papers 1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be composite paper to be taken in one sitting. Below are the papers
- PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple-choice questions to be answered within 50 minutes for 50 marks.
- PAPER 2: This Will consist of six essay questions with each drawn from at least two themes in the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer five of the questions within 2 hours 10 minutes for 90 marks.
- PAPER 3: This Will be a practical paper for school candidates and an alternative to a practical paper for private candidates. It will consist of four questions, all of which should be answered within 1½ hours for 60 marks.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET THE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE.
- Most Expected Topics in WAEC Computer Studies SSCE & GCE
- JAMB Syllabus for 2022 Commerce CBT Exam
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects
- What UTME Candidates Needs to Know About This Year JAMB CBT Examination