This post will provide You with the details about WAEC GCE 2022 registration process for Walk-in candidates. If you are reading this it might mean would like to know more about the WAEC GCE registration for Walk-in Candidates and would like to apply for it.
Who are WAEC GCE Walk-in Candidates?
The scheme “Walk-in candidates” is specifically for candidates who didn’t register for WASSCE during the normal registration period. Candidates who registered for WASSCE through this scheme can sit for the examination as Walk-in candidates.
The registration period for the 2022 WAEC GCE Walk-in Candidate will commence after the normal period of registration of WAEC and intends to continue until the last day of the examination.
This scheme is generally to help students who were not able to register for the West Africa Examination Council on time to enroll for the exam and also be able to sit for the examination without waiting for the next year enrollment. Some of the features of the scheme will be given in the list below:
- It is not obtainable in the school candidate examination center and with that, it can only be enrolled privately.
- Candidates who enrolled for the exams are not allowed to mix with other candidates who enrolled in the normal way
- There is only one examination center in a state
- The examination questions are the same for all candidates who enroll for WAEC through this process and those who enrolled through the normal procedures.
- In the WAEC GCE Walk-in registration, no one can enrol on behave of another person.
These are some of the features of the WAEC GCE Walk-in registration.
WAEC GCE 2022 Registration Process for Walk-in Candidates
All interested candidates can register for the 2022 WAEC GCE Walk-in Candidates provided that their registration period is not less than twenty-four hours to the paper scheduled time they intend to write and the registration fee is between Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) and Thirty-Five Thousand Naira (N35,000.00) only.
If you would like to register for the WAEC GCE Walk-in Candidates, the registration process will be given below:
- The registration fee is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only
- The registration period should not be less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper they intend to write.
- The registration can only be done in the WAEC Branch or Zonal Office
- The candidate photograph and biometric features are to be captured on the spot.
In conclusion, this enrollment is only meant to be done by candidates who didn’t apply for WAEC during the normal registration period and it offers candidates the chance to write WAEC that same year without waiting for another year.