Apart from providing all the essential details in the enrollment form in WAEC, details like name, age, mail, subject combination and the rest, the candidate is also expected to also provide his or her fingerprints biometric captures. The WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Software is now available for registration centres and Cyber cafes to download to help them register WAEC candidates with ease.
The biometric capture might be used for additional security in WAEC and without it one cannot enrol for any WAEC examination. All this content will be all about is the WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Software and also the complete steps how to download the WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Software
About the WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Software
The WAEC Biometric Finger Enrollment Software is meant to enable candidates to input their fingerprints to enrol for the examination. It is currently available to enable registration centres to enrol candidates who wish to write the examination with ease.
Business centers who enrol students for WAEC can just download the WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Software but to do that there will be certain system requirement includes
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Also, the minimum recommended hardware is 1 GHz or higher with 512 MB and also the architect supported are x86 and x64.
The application to be downloaded includes
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5, this is needed if it is not already in your system
- Crossmatch UareU RTE
- WAEC Biometric Client
How to Download & Install the WAEC Registration Software
To download the WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Software, you will need to make sure your system is up to the minimum requirement but it is up to follow the download link given below to download the software
|Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||Both X86 and X64||66.7MB|
|Crossmatch UareU RTE [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||X86||9.6MB|
|Crossmatch UareU RTE [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||X64||13.1MB|
|WAEC Biometric Client [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||Both X86 and X64||5.4MB|
- Using the links given above download the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5, you can either download the Mirror 2 or Mirror 1
- Click on Run once you are done with the download
- Using the links above download the CrossmatchUeU RTE and open NB, make sure the operative system bit of your system is selected
- Unzip the file and install the programme after the download is complete
- Using the link above again download WAEC Biometric Client (Mirror 1) and click Run
- Double click the biometric application icon on the desktop, once all the downloads are complete
- Insert your Fingerprint Scanner
- To enrol the fingerprint, click the red button
- Fill the application form that contains what appears on the box
- To capture the Thumb, ensure the digital scanner is inserted into the system
- Click save details once successfully captured
- Click yes
- Select continue registration on the application page
- The username and password created from the original page login with it
- Make payment at the bank and get your verification pin code.
Also, the user should ensure that WinRar or 7zip is installed on the system and also ensure that the steps provided above are followed carefully. With that, the business centre can enrol candidates for WAEC with ease using the WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Software.