This informs the public about the Venture Leaders Biotech Program 2024 for Swiss-based Biotech Startups. Details about the Program are given below.
The Venture Leaders Biotech program offers entrepreneurs a way to accelerate the growth curve of their startups by taking them to one of the most significant hubs of technological innovation in the life sciences: Boston.
The program, which is free of charge, is a unique opportunity for top Swiss-based biotech startups to assert their presence on the international stage while expanding their U.S. network. For one week in May, the Venture Leaders will have the opportunity to meet with investors and profit from the experience and insights of industry experts, VCs, and peers.
Alumni of the program include Covagen (acquired by Johnson&Johnson), Redbiotec (partly acquired by Pfizer), KB Medical (acquired by Globus Medical), SimplicityBio (acquired by Precision for Medicine), AMAL Therapeutics (acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim) and Interax Biotech (Seed round with US investors met during the roadshow).
- Open to founding and managing members of biotech-based Swiss startups;
- Ready to grow your business in the US with international investors;
- Buildng a global biotech startup;
- mandatory to be incorporated before the Roadshow starts.
How to Apply
For those interested in the Venture Leaders Biotech Program 2024. Open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 26 February 2024.
Open this link for more details about Venture Leaders Biotech Program 2024.
- GenScript Life Science Research Grant Program 2024
- Young Health Programme Scholarship 2024
- OWSD Early Career Fellowship Programme 2024