The UNN Sandwich & Evening Degree and Diploma Programmes for 2020 admission form is currently out. The application forms for admission into the Sandwich, Evening Degree, and Diploma Programmes of the UNN for the 2020 contact session have been released. Keep reading to see the courses, requirements, and how to apply for the UNN Sandwich below.
Applications are currently invited by the management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UNN Sandwich and Evening Degree and Diploma Programmes for the academic session 2020/2021.
Different Affiliated Universities Codes
|1||University of Nigeria, Nsukka||01|
|2||Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe||02|
|3||College of Education, Ikere – Ekiti||03|
|4||Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri||04|
|5||International School of Philosophy, Attakwu||05|
|6||Theological College, Umuahia||06|
Sandwich Degree Courses (5 years)
Below is a list of the Sandwich Degree courses that will run for a period of five years
Education: B.A (Ed.); B.SC (Ed.) and B.Ed in
- Ed. Adult Education/Administration Nsukka
- Ed. Special Ed/Igbo Nsukka
- Ed. Special Ed/History Nsukka
- Ed. Special Ed/English Nsukka
- Ed. Special Ed/Social Studies Nsukka
- Ed. Adult Education/Comm. Development Nsukka
- Ed. Guidance and Counselling Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Ed. Special Ed/Economics Nsukka
- Ed. Primary Education Nsukka
- Ed. Early Childhood Education Nsukka
- A. (Ed.) Education/History Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- A. (Ed.) Education/Igbo/Linguistics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- A. (Ed.) Education/Religion Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- A. (Ed.) Education/Fine and Applied Arts Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Political Science Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- A. (Ed.) Education/English Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- A. (Ed.) Education/ Creative Arts Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- A. (Ed.) Education/French Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- A. (Ed.) Education/Music Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Biology Nsukka, Owerri, and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Social Studies Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Integrated Science Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physical Educ. & Recreation Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Health Education Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Geography Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Economics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Statistics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
Vocational and Technical Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Business Education Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Management Education Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics and Hospitality
- Sc. (Ed.) Computer and Robotics Education Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Sc. (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
Other Degree Programmes
CHECK OUT: University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
- Combined B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science / Statistics Nsukka
- Lis Library and Information Science Nsukka
- Sc. Public Administration & Local Government Nsukka
Sandwich Diploma Courses (3 and 4 years)
- Diploma in Adult Education Community Development Nsukka (4 years)
- Diploma in Computer Science / Statistics Nsukka (3 years)
- Diploma in Library Science Nsukka (4 years)
- Diploma in Public Administration (PALG) Nsukka (4 years)
The entry requirements for the UNN Sandwich Degree are the same for those for the Regular Degree (with O’ level)/ Direct Entry and Diploma Courses of the University Of Nigeria (UNN). Important details are provided in the Guideline for Admission into Sandwich and Evening Degree Programmes which is obtainable after the online registration is completed.
Method of Application
Any candidates who aspire to apply for these programmes that are listed above should apply through JAMB and make UNN or any of the affiliated institutions as their first choice institution. The application through JAMB will enable JAMB to capture the details of the candidates who are applying, assign them registration numbers and make them available in JAMB CAPS to enable the institutions to download their lists and process their admissions. Follow these steps to apply;
- Apply via any JAMB approved CBT centre.
- Then, log on to the JAMB Part-Time Platform to enable you register for the programme stating your institution of choice.
- Get a JAMB registration number
- Return to the UNN portal; unn.edu.ng or any of the affiliate institutions of your choice.
- Then, generate a Sandwich Registration Invoice
- Head on to any commercial bank and pay the amount for the Registration form.
- Make sure to get a Print-out that contains an RRR number from the bank.
- Go back to the university or affiliate institution portal and click on Sandwich Registration.
- After that, complete the registration form online after you must have entered your JAMB Registration number.
- Print out the Registration form after it has been completed.
- Submit the form with your academic credentials to the Sandwich and Evening Programmes Unit Office.
The application form is Five Thousand Nine Hundred Naira (N5,900.00) only. Candidates who wish to apply for the Sandwich programme should click the apply now below.
JAMB Part-Time (Sandwich) and DLC’S Registration / Application Summary
Simply put, candidates for distance learning, Part-time, and other related modes of study are expected to apply through JAMB before they can approach their institution of choice in order for them to process their admission with JAMB Registration number. The application fee for this category of candidates would be three thousand five hundred naira (N3,500) only. All the categories of candidates should be processed to JAMB via CAPS.
All the Distance Learning, Part-Time, and Sandwich do not need to sit for UTME. Sitting for the exams do not actually disqualify them. This category of applicants will have to pay to their preferred institutions a processing fee that the institution will have to determine. The application form that is presently being completed at the institutions should be changed to Part Time/ Distance Learning processing form. This is done so as to avoid any confusion.
Deadline of Application
The online application will end on October 31, 2020
For further inquiries, come to the Sandwich and Evening Programmes Unit Office.
To apply, click this link
CHECK OUT: University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW