The UNIPORT Post-HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and all interested candidates can now purchase the form below. expect the requirements and steps on how to apply for the form below.
About the UNIPORT Post-HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) management is now inviting application from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND programmes of the College of Engineering, The University of Port Harcourt for the 2020/2021 session.
About UNIPORT Post-HND Programme
The programme is focused at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering discipline in other to improve their managerial skills and the engineering competence and efficiency on their Job and ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The programme that leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering (B.ENG) Degree in any of the following engineering fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
UNIPORT Post-HND Programme Admission Requirements
Applicants are expected to be in possession of the following requirements in other to qualify for admission into the programme.
- Possess a minimum of pass level of lower credit at the HND (in line with any of the disciplines that is stated above).
- Possess credit passes at the O/Level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or it equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and other subjects in science which includes (from Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics).
- Candidates are expected to be in possession of the NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.
Duration of UNIPORT Post-HND Programme
The programme is scheduled to hold for at least three academic calendar years. A calendar year is made up of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
How to Apply
The Application forms is to be acquired from the Post-HND office, university Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of about twelve Thousand nairas only (#12, 000.00) to the Post-HND B.Eng degree programme Unit, Faculty of Engineering, the University of Port Harcourt via Remita.
Process Flow for Payment on Remita Platform for University of Port Harcourt
- First, visit https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng
- After that, click on Miscellaneous and other payments
- Click “select-service/purpose”.
- After that, click on the relevant item/centre/institute on the drop-down list.
- Click the amount that is needed to be paid and enter the amount as applicable.
- Enter all the other information that needs to be paid and then type in the amount as applicable
- After that, click create a payment. this would take you to the payment slippage
- Print out the page or copy out the RRR number that is on the page and proceed to any bank branch and make the payment.
- In other to make the online payment, click on pay via Remita and then follow the instruction that is on the page.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
The application form that is completed, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the applicants and the original copy of the receipt of payment for the application form, is expected to return:
The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit,
Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt.
Note: The closing of sales of form is 30th November 2021.
For more information, students are expected to call the following numbers: 07087717876, 08148244740, 08082015613 or visit the Post-HND Unit.