Applications are currently invited for the University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship 2020. Qualified and committed international students with excellent academic achievement and potentials are invited by the University of Calgary, Canada to apply for the President’s Admission Scholarship, 2020.
About the University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship 2020
The President’s Admission Scholarship is open to undergraduate students wishing to enrol for a degree program in the 2020/20201 academic section in the University of Canada. The University helps in preparing candidates for their different future careers via the key to employability skills in addition to confidence and knowledge. Calgary is not just a well-fitting place to study but also an amazing, fun-filled and beautiful place to live in as well.
CHECK OUT: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021-2022 for Foreign Scholars and Artists | APPLY NOW
The scholarship is annually offered to undergraduate students in any field that are entering into the first year directly from High School. Students who are entering the (IFP) International Foundations Program formerly known as (EAP) English for Academic Purposes are not qualified for these scholarships. They will be considered for awards before entering the fall term of the first year of an undergraduate degree.
Written below is a breakdown of the contents of the scholarship programme:
- Scholarship level: undergraduate
- Scholarship award: $5,000
- Country: international
- Nationality: any country
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Calgary, Canada
- Number of awards: variable
- Scholarship to be taken at Canada, University of Calgary.
- Field of study: any subject offered by the University.
The award to be given to candidates applying for the University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship 2020 is $5,000. This price will help students to pursue an undergraduate course at the University. The number of awards to be given is variable.
CHECK OUT: Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020/2021 at the University of Cape Town (Fully Funded) | APPLY NOW
Students who wish to apply for the President’s Admission Scholarship at the University of Calgary, Canada are expected to meet up with the following eligibility criteria:
- Students applying must be international students.
- Applicants must be entering the first year in an undergraduate degree program in the upcoming fall term.
- Applicants must possess a High diploma to be enlisted in the program.
- Applicants must be highly responsible, motivated and should be able to work independently in a structured manner.
- Candidates must hold an offer for a full-time program at the University of Calgary.
- The application process is base on merit and leadership evidence.
- Students applying for the program are expected to be fluent in English.
To apply for the President’s Admission Scholarship, follow the steps that are given below:
- Applicants will have to take admission to an undergraduate degree at the University of Calgary, Chicago before submitting the application.
- Candidates applying must submit copies of academic transcripts, pre-qualification degree certificate of proficiency in the English language, a statement and also a copy of passport.
- Candidates applying for the program must review the institution’s entrance criteria in order to be considered for the award.
- Applicants can demonstrate language proficiency via any of these qualifications, TOEFL, OET, IELTS, Cambridge and Pearsons.
The deadline for the scholarship application is December 1, 2020.
You can also visit the official website for more information via this link.
CHECK OUT: University Of Canberra International High Achiever Scholarship 2020 (20% off Tuition Fees) | APPLY NOW