Those that want to study Agric-Economics and Extension should consider the Universities offering it in Nigeria and select the one to attend. However, they should not just consider the universities offering this course but also, they should check out the admission requirements.
Moreover, this post will also bring the tell you a few details about this course. Furthermore, it will bring the subject combination for Agric-Economics and Extension and also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Agric-Economics and Extension
- Firstly, Agric-Economics and Extension is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is not a very competitive course and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, the Agric-Economics and Extension Field is under the Faculty of Agriculture. But this might be different under some universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Agric-Economics and Extension is high but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
Subject Combination for Agric-Economics and Extension
Also, it is important that students consider the Subject Combination for Agric-Economics and Extension as it is important. Meanwhile, you should know that some students courses are changed because of the combination of wrong subjects. You can click this link to get the subject combination for this course.
Full List of Universities in Nigeria Offering Agric-Economics and Extension
There are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Agric-Economics and Extension. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study this course.
Here, students should also consider the schools that offer Agric-Economics and Extension in the country as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Agric-Economics and Extension in Nigeria.
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, MUBI, ADAMAWA STATE – ADSU
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- FEDMINNA – FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE
- UNIPORT – UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE – JABU
Agric-Economics and Extension Cut-Off Mark
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Agric-Economics and Extension is 150. Whereas, some federal and state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.
- Full List of Innovation Enterprise Institutions in Adamawa State Nigeria
- Full List of Specialised Institutions in Akwa Ibom State Nigeria
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for English and Literary Studies
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Education and English Language Literature