The UNIUYO Sandwich Programmes Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and selling to interested candidates.
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to gain admission into the Certificate, Diploma, Sandwich, Part-time Undergraduate, Masters, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate, and Professional Programmes of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Table of Contents
About the UNIUYO Sandwich Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
However, amongst all the aforementioned programmes offered by the institution, this article will focus on the University of Utah (UNIUYO) Sandwich Programmes Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
While the application for admission into the Sandwich programmes is currently ongoing, the management encourages eligible candidates to apply early enough as there is no announced specific deadline date for applications. Note that the Venue and Date for the screening will be communicated to the qualified candidates later.
CHECK OUT: Kwara State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
School Of Continuing Education and Professional Studies Sandwich Programmes
The following programmes are the sandwich programmes offered by the University of Uyo (UNIUYO):
- B.A. (Ed.) in – English, History, French, Fine Arts, Music, Religion
- B.Sc. (Ed.) in – Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Integrated Science, Health Education, Physical Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) in – Political Science, Economics, Geography
- B.Sc. (Ed.) in – Business Education (Accounting OR Office Management), Home Economics Education, Agricultural Education, Technical Education, Computer Education
- B. Ed. in – Social Studies, Guidance and Counseling, Pre-Primary & Primary Education, Special Education
- B. L. S. (Ed.) in – Library and Information Science.
To gain admission into the UNIUYO Sandwich Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, candidates are required to meet certain eligibility criteria. As such, only candidates who possess the following qualifications are eligible to apply;
- NCE with a minimum of eight (8) points and above in Education and the teaching subjects
- General Nursing and Midwifery/Psychiatry Nursing with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience may be eligible for admission into Health Education.
- Candidates who have met the requirements mentioned above must additionally possess five (5) credits in subjects at GCE (O/L), NECO/WASC/TC II, SSC with not more than two sittings, and any other specific departmental requirement. These subjects must include the English Language.
- Candidates seeking to offer programmes in Sciences, Vocational Education, and Library Science must possess a credit pass in Mathematics. Diploma holders in Library Science with at least Lower Credit are also eligible for admission into B.L.S. (Ed.) Library & Information Science.
CHECK OUT: Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Undergraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
It should be noted that a credit pass in Chemistry is a requirement for candidates looking to study Agricultural Education and Home Economics Education. The duration of the Sandwich programmes is five years (slots) which is made up of nine (9) weeks each year.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N8, 000.00 (Eight thousand naira) only via Remita Payment Platform. The online registration and payment instructions are as follows:
- Go to UNIUYO official online portal at http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng OR uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select the “Sandwich” tab and click on “Create Account”
- Input your details and tap the “Create Account” button
- Click on “Make Payment”
- Select either the “Bank Option” to generate e-Invoice OR “Card Option” for online payment
- Click on “Print e-Invoice” (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For the card option, select the payment type and click “Pay”. Follow the prompts and input your card details on the payment platform displayed, then proceed to click on the “Pay” button.
- After payment, return to UNIUYO online portal, click on “Login Form” and input your generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to complete your registration.
CHECK OUT: Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission | CHECK NOW