This is to inform the public about the University of Uyo in short “UNIUYO” Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released its Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Direct Entry Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
Table of Contents
About the UNIUYO 2021/2022 Direct Entry Form
The University hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2021/2022 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 150 to apply for Screening. Also, candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2021/2022 JAMB Direct Entry application are equally for screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME or Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
8. Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Slip
I. Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
ii. Direct Entry Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates’ academic qualifications
iii. Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
i. Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
ii. No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
iii. Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
iv. Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday, November 26th, 2021
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618