This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates about the UNIUYO Supplementary Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. An approval by the National Universities Commission (NUC) has been issued to the University of Uyo to undertake the study of new degree programmes, hence the sales of the supplementary admission form. The courses that have been approved for study are:
- Geophysics, B.Sc – Faculty of Science
- Geology, B.Sc – Faculty of Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics, B.Sc – Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
The requirements for the above-mentioned courses are:
- Geophysics and Geology: Five O’ level credits with Mathematics and English Language inclusive and any other three subjects from Biology, Physics, and Chemistry or Geography. The O’ level results are to be obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- Human and Nutrition Dietetics: Five O’ level credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Food and Nutrition, or Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
Candidates who wish to purchase the supplementary admission form and study the above-mentioned degrees are required to:
- Have made UNIUYO their first choice during the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME registration and must have met the minimum score of 180.
- To carry out a voluntary change of course online via the JAMB CAPS into any of the courses mentioned above.
- Must have already been registered for the Post UTME screening exercise of the institution.
- To carefully fill out the application form with the appropriate details.
- Scan and upload the original copies of their academic qualification.
- Submit the application forms online.
How to Apply
The application is to be done online. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only as application fee. The payment is to be made via the university portals.
- Go to http://uniuyo.edu.ng/e-portals.
- Then, select the admission form link.
- You are required to select Post UTME supplementary as the admission form type.
- Carefully fill in your phone number and active email address.
- Then, click on the “make payment now” button so that you can make your payment.
- You can make the payment by making use of your ATM card/Internet banking r you can visit any branch of all the commercial banks and use pre-payment slip through Remita Platform to enable you to make payment.
- Return to the portal after the payment has been made and click on the “Register” link so that you can get your login credentials that will help you complete your registration process.
- Then, make sure that the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admission form slip is printed out.
The application portal will close on the 10th of December 2020. Late registration is not encouraged so hurry up now and register.
Visit the school website via this link for more information or you can send an email to the school’s mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 0913 599 8187.
Registrar and Secretary to Senate