Are you looking forward to an internship programme to apply for? Because if you are then be prepared because applications are now open to individuals who are looking forward to applying for the 2020 United Nations Communications and Results Reporting Internship Programme. The position can be found in the communications and Results reporting section (CRRS) of the United Nations Development Coordination Office (DCO) headquarters located in New York.
About the United Nations Communications and Results Reporting Internship Programme 2020
The United Nations Communications and Results Reporting Internship Programme 2020 is going to be lasting for a period of six (6) months at maximum and UNPAID and Full-time. The intern takes place 5 days a week (35-40 hours) under the direct supervision of a staff member in CRRS.
CHECK OUT: Internship Programmes for Nigerian University Students | APPLY NOW
Deadline for application: the 31st of May 2021
The internship might take full responsibility for the following obligations:
- Taking care of the websites content, official social media accounts, and other official digital communication outlets presences according to rules set on the ground.
- Reviewing and Entering of information utilized on data-sharing and information management platforms utilized across the resident coordinator system.
- Researching, identifying, drafting and editing content (text, photos, documents, and multimedia) for the purpose of online publication (social media and website).
- Helping to upload content on Knowledge Management platforms and community of exercise applied by the section
- Helping with the optimization of websites for exactness, accessibility and search engine performance.
- Creating and editing infographics or social videos to upload on official digital communication outlets.
- Contribute the strategies taken towards a more effective group of people engagement throughout the digital channels.
CHECK OUT: HNG 7.0 Internship Programme | APPLY NOW
- All interested applicants must be enrolled in a graduate program with a school (a second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be fully enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program which should either be a minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent; or
- Is expected to have displayed a keen interest in the work carried out by the UN and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the charter; and
- Must have fully completed their studies (graduated), and if selected must be within the first year of the graduation period
- Should be computer literate in the area of standard software application
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations secretariat.
- For this post, fluency in writing and spoken English is highly required.
- Must have a displayed ability to successfully communicate with individuals from different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes the willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- It is not required that any applicant should have a personal work experience for taking part in the program
Recruitments of interns take place throughout the entire year of assignments of at least three (3) to six (6) months. In your cover note, you are expected to indicate when your internship. take note that the following dates are flexible:
- Fall (September to December)
- Winter/spring (January to April)
- Summer (May to August)
How to Apply
All candidate who are interested in the United Nations Communications and Results Reporting Internship Programme 2020 can apply by following this link. Also, your application for the internship should have the following:
- A fully completed application
- Proof of enrollment; a list of IT skills and program that are proficient in using; and with details demonstrating why you are the best candidate for the internship and what you are looking forward to acquiring form the internship.
- A certified copy of your degree certificate (that is if you are a graduate).
The internship program may be remotely conducted due to the COVID-19 and other travel regulation.
Follow this link for more details concerning the internship.
CHECK OUT: Cora Weiss Fellowship for Young Women Peacebuilders | APPLY NOW