This is to inform the general public about UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Candidates who applied for admission into the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) pre-degree programme in Education and Humanities for the 2020/2021 academic session can now proceed to check their admission status.
The admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the pre-degree programme of the UNIPORT for the 2020/2021 academic session. The management of the institution has uploaded the list for the pre-degree programme online successfully.
How to Check UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission List
To access your admission status, click on this link.
Candidates who have been offered admission are required to immediately commence payment of school fees and registration. On Monday 7th December 2020, lectures/tutorials will commence.
Candidates are required to present the following documents for registration:
- Clearance Eligibility Form
- A copy of Bank Teller (original and photocopy)
- A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
- Original and photocopies of School Certificates
- Provisional Admission Slip
- Acceptance Form
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area.
We wish all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into UNIPORT pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session a hearty congratulations.