This is to inform the general public about the University of Port Harcourt in short “UNIPORT” IARD Short Courses Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form given below.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced the sales of its Institute of Agricultural Research and Development (IARD) Short Courses Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
About the UNIPORT 2020/2021 IARD Short Courses Admission Form
All prospective candidates of the above-named institution are to take note of the details about the form released by the institution below.
Available Training Options
- Agripreneurship and Agribusiness Management
- Agritrade and Farm Produce Marketing
- Social Capital and Networking for Agricultural Development
- Feed Formulation and Composition
- Profitable Poultry Production and
- Smallholder Goat Farming for Urban Markets
- Fish Handling and Processing Technology
- Principles of Pond Fertilization and Maintenance
- Small and Medium Size Fish Farming for Livelihood
- Farm Tractor Operation and Maintenance
- Improved Weed Management for Sustainable Crop Production
- Integrated Crop Pest and Diseases Management
- Bee Keeping and Apiary Management
- Planning a Small-scale Plant Nursery
- Snail Farming for Export
- Post-Harvest Technology and Food Storage
- Processing and Packaging Farm Produce
- Strategies for Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emission with Changing Climate
Duration of Programmes
- Shall last between 10 to 21 days.
- Candidates must Possess relevant or related practical experience.
- Only candidates with three (3) Ordinary Level credits passes in the WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings are acceptable for registration.
- TC II is not acceptable.
- The set of names stated by candidates in their Application Forms must be consistent with the names on their credentials. Inconsistency in names may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates with O/Level Examination Results from 2009 backwards must present their Original Certificates and not Statement of Results or Result Slips.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
A non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) in certified bank draft in favour of IARD (UNIPORT) and made payable to College of Continuing Education (CCE), UNIPORT. Applicants should visit www.uniport.edu.ng or our blogspot http://iard-uniport.blogspot.com, download and print the application form. Completed application forms should be submitted to the Director, Institute of Agricultural Research and Development (IARD), Choba campus, UNIPORT.
Shortlisted and admitted candidates will be invited to complete the necessary registration processes and commence training.
For further information, please call:
Phone No. 08037075812 (between 9:00am and 3:00pm on week days only) or contact us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sale of Forms will close on Tuesday, 31st August 2021.