This is to inform the public about the University of Port Harcourt in short “UNIPORT” IARD Professional Diploma Programme Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form given below.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced the sales of its Institute of Agricultural Research and Development (IARD) Professional Diploma Programme Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
About the UNIPORT 2020/2021 IARD Professional Diploma Admission Form
All prospective candidates of the above-named institution are to take note of the details about the form released by the institution below.
IARD Professional Diploma Programmes
These are targeted agricultural trainings suitable for candidates with relevant or related practical experience and wishing to become more efficient on their current or future jobs.
- Agricultural Communication Skills, Conflict Management and Resolution
- Co-Operative Management
- Agricultural Laws and Policies for Agribusiness
- Farm Animal Husbandry
- Principles of Animal Health, Diseases and Hygiene
- Mini-Livestock production for Landless Farmers
- Fish handling and Processing Technology
- Principles of Pond fertilization and maintenance
- Small and medium Size Fish Farming for Livelihood
- Farm Mechanization and Agricultural Safety
- Principles and Practices of Farm Irrigation
- Mushroom Production and Management
- Agricultural Farm Produce management
- Forestry and Environmental Management
- Plantation Establishment Practice and Landscaping
- Urban Tree Management practice and Landscaping
- Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture
- Responsive Agriculture and Climate Change
Duration of Programmes
- Shall last 12 Calendar months.
- Possess relevant or related practical experience
- Possession of Higher National Diploma (HND) or First Degree in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry are added advantage.
- Only candidates with three (3) Ordinary Level credits passes in the WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings are acceptable for registration.
- TC II is not acceptable.
- The set of names stated by candidates in their Application Forms must be consistent with the names on their credentials. Inconsistency in names may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates with O/Level Examination Results from 2009 backwards must present their Original Certificates and not Statement of Results or Result Slips.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
A non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) in certified bank draft in favour of IARD (UNIPORT) and made payable to College of Continuing Education (CCE), UNIPORT. Applicants should visit www.uniport.edu.ng or our blogspot http://iard-uniport.blogspot.com, download and print the application form. Completed application forms should be submitted to the Director, Institute of Agricultural Research and Development (IARD), Choba campus, UNIPORT.
Shortlisted and admitted candidates will be invited to complete the necessary registration processes and commence training.
For further information, please call:
Phone No. 08037075812 (between 9:00am and 3:00pm on week days only) or contact us on e-mail: email@example.com.
The sale of Forms will close on Tuesday, 31st August 2021.