The UNIMED JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and available to all interested candidates who are looking forward to applying for admission into its available JUPEB programmes. Expect the requirements and details on how to apply for the admission below.
About the UNIMED JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) is now inviting applications from all interested candidate looking forward to applying for the admission to partake in study in a Joint University Preliminary Examination Board JUPEB programme for the academic session of 2020/2021. The programme would be taking place in the faculty of Science of the University to get them ready for the advance level examination that includes the joint university Preliminary Examination Board’s Examination.
UNIMED JUPEB Eligibility
This programme was developed specifically for the following candidates:
- Candidates are expected to possess 5 credit passes in nothing more than two sittings. English languages, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology are the five credit subjects you need. These credits can be gotten from either SSCE/NECO.
- Ordinary National Diploma/National Certificate of Education.
How to Apply
All candidates who are eligible for the UNIMED JUPEB form are expected to log into the university website using this URL www.unimed.edu.ng. Then, follow the steps that I would be stating for you below.
- Once you opened the site, click on Admission
- Then select the programme of your choice
- Click on the Payment in other to make the payment using an online payment system. You can make use of a VISA or MASTER Card. Note, VERVE cards are not allowed
- After the payment, print out the payment Receipt
- Click on the Application Form using the payment Transaction ID to fill the form.
For more information about the payment and application, check the university’s website via this link. on no account are students allowed to make payment to any unauthorized account. You are expected to seek clarification if you are not sure of who or what you are paying to.