The University of Jos in short “UNIJOS” MSc in Conservation Biology Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the form.
About the UNIJOS MSc in Conservation Biology Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The University of Jos Postgraduates school has been scheduled to run for a period of 12month in the above course in the department of zoology. This programme covers several aspects of the theory and practice of biodiversity conservation.
This also exposes the students to the field practical experiences and develop their capacity to execute and design sound scientific research works in the conservation biology, although students undertake ecological studies in their various aspect of biodiversity conservation, the emphasis is placed in ornithology.
APLORI’s academic authority resides in the faculty if Natural Sciences of the University of Jos. In 2001, the institute was established, and it was first run as a training and research outfit. It resides in the Amurum Forest reserve in Laminga (Jos- East LGA) in a Serene environment that is very conducive for teaching, learning, and research.
APLORI holds teaching and research affiliations along with foreign universities and international environmental organizations. 24-hours of power supply and a reliable internet connection in other to ensure intellectual productivity among staff and students of the institute. All the students that were admitted in APLORI’s M.Sc. programme are usually enjoying some form of Scholarship award.
The course was created for young Nigerian Biological scientists with a craving for carrier opportunities in the conservation of renewable natural resources.
Admission has been opened to all holders of a minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree SECOND CLASS HONOURS (Lower Division) from an institution that is recognized university, in any of the disciplines as follows: Zoology, Biology, Botany, Forestry and /or wildlife, Wildlife Management, or any Environment Science.
How to Apply
To purchase the online application form, All the aspiring student are expected to do the following:
Step 1 – Create an account
- First, go to mis.unijos.edu.ng and then scroll down and select the application forms. Click on create an account (APLORI) in other tor create an account making use of a functional email address and mobile number
- Login using your email, and then verify the account that you created, and then generate an application form number that is unique.
- Fill the form and then take note of the application form number generated as you would use this when paying for the application form.
Step 2 – Pay for the application form
- In other to make the payment of the application form, go to remita.net
- Then click on “pay a federal Government Agency”
- Name of MDA – type “University of Jos”
- Type of Service/purpose – Select “PG Application form”
- Fill in the other details to generate and then take note of the payments reference number (RRR) and make a payment if fifteen thousand-naira (N15,000.00) only application form fee using any of the channels such as Bank Branch, Internet Banking, Debit (ATM) Cards, etc.
Step 3 – Fill the online application form
- First, go to mis.unijos.edu.ng
- After that, scroll down the page, and then select the Form for the application. Click on continue Registration and then log in using your email and password to continue filling out the application form online.
- Fill out carefully and save each tab. Also, make sure to upload all the required credentials and certificated in PDF format.
- Immediately after filling the tabs, click complete the application to submit the application.
- Download, print, and then transmit the transcript Request form for your transcript to the process, with the address of the department of your choice. The hardcopy of your transcript should is expected to be directly sent to the departments of your choice, and then not the school of Postgraduate Studies.
- Students are expected to make use of a functional email address and mobile number to be used for further correspondence would not be carried out via the email address and the mobile number provided
- Referees forms are to be sent electronically. You are expected to therefore provide referees’ functional and valid email addresses and mobile numbers. Note that immediately after the referee form has been correctly completed, it would automatically go to the relevant department
- Corrections on personal information or a change of course after the completion of the application form are expected to attract a fee. Students are therefore expected to ensure the online form is carefully and correctly completed.
For more information, call 09033655620.
All the completed application form along with an application letter containing the email of the applicant and telephone number is to be returned to the institute before 31st January 2021. Applications that do not contain all the requisite materials would not be processed. Applicants that were shortlisted would be invited for a combined written and oral interview.
For more enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.