This is to inform the public about the University of Jos in short “UNIJOS” Institute of Education Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released its Institute of Education Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Institute of Education Postgraduate Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the UNIJOS 2021/2022 Institute of Education Postgraduate Admission Form
The University of Jos hereby announces the sale of Admission Forms into various Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes in the Institute of Education for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
1. Admission requirements for B. Sc. (Ed) & B.A.(Ed):
a. Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper/Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years duration.
b. Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings are considered.
NB: All Candidates aspiring to read any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have Credits in Mathematics.
2. Admission requirements for PGDE
a. Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in Science, Technology and Business discipline from recognized Institutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to follow the link below:
Go to www.remita.net
To obtain application forms:-
Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
Name of MDA- Type University of Jos
Name of service/Purpose- Select Institute of Education.
Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10,000
being the cost of the form and print receipt of payment.
- Applicants can obtain the forms on-line using the University website (mis.unijos.edu.ng), and complete same
- Applicants could come to the Institute of Education Finance Office, to obtain the forms and complete same.
- All Properly completed forms attached with photocopies of credentials must be submitted immediately to:
Institute of Education,
University of Jos.
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria.