This is to update admission seekers about the University of Benin in short “UNIBEN” Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released its Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session. So, candidates, that participated in the above-named institution last Post UTME screening exercise can check their admission status now via JAMB CAPS platform or UNIBEN Kofa page.
How to Check the UNIBEN 2020/2021 Admission List
Candidates that participated in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session can check their admission status via the following means.
How to Check Your UNIBEN Admission Status via JAMB CAPS Platform
For now, you can only view your UNIBEN admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, with the steps given below.
- Open the JAMB E-Facility website with this URL: jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB profile by inputting your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your UNIBEN admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates. Also, Candidates are to print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
How to Check Your Admission Status via on UNIBEN Kofa Page
Note: For now you will not be able to view your admission status on UNIBEN Kofa page.
- Go to UNIBEN admission portal: uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.