The UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released, and all interested candidates can now purchase the admission form. Expect the courses, requirement and how to obtain form.
The Management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has reopened the application portal for the registration until January 8th, 2021. Candidates that are yet to register are expected to make use of this opportunity.
About the UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
UNIABUJA Postgraduate programmes lead to the following award:
- The Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene Veterinary, Epidemiology, Crop Protection, Agronomy, Agro-Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric. Business Management, Soil science, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
- Master of Arts (M.A) Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of law (LLM), Master of public administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and master of Environmental planning and protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in several areas of specializations in the faculties and departments in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above.
General Entry Requirements
- All Candidate that is for Postgraduate studies into the University of Abuja is expected to have acquired at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics at a maximum of two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- The candidate that is applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field are expected to have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates that are for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja are expected to have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- Candidates applying for the PhD with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Master’s study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja will, on admission be required to be offered and pass such courses with at least a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B.”
- Candidates looking forward to admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes are expected to be in possession of a university degree with a minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health-related degree would be required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
- NOTE: PhD, candidates are expected to attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal.
How to Apply
The Application fee: students are expected to pay a non-refundable application fee of N20,500.00 are expected to be paid to the university of Abuja Account via REMITA through the University of Abuja Portal. NOTE: All the applicants are advised to go to the REMITA via the University of Abuja Portal below for the purpose of record.
- First, go to https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Then click “Click here to Apply”
- On The left pane, click on the postgraduate
- Enter all the requested details (surname, first name, other name, email and phone number) and click Next.
- On the payment preview page, click on generate RRR
- Click make payment and you would be taken to the REMITA platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card).
- After making a successful payment, you would be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you would be logged out.
- Click on the “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as your password to proceed with the application process
For support, contact [email protected] OR [email protected]
Note: any Mix-up in the application by the applicant would attract other charges, multiple applications is expected to be paid for and fill forms separately, Error in completion and submission of forms during the application process, and would lead to the loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g. selection M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or PhD), candidates that is not admitted into the programme, statement of result for (4) years and above would not be accepted for the admission (applicants are expected to therefore acquire certificates from the relevant examination bodies).
Note that the fee for the application is non-refundable
Deadline: 8th January 2021.