This is to inform the public about the University of Abuja in short “UNIABUJA” Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released its Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the UNIABUJA 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form
This is to invite all candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME or applied for Direct entry and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice for a Post UTME screening from Monday 25th October – Thursday 25th November 2021 Online.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING
i. Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS, and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME;
ii. Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
iii. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly into the University portal and register for the screening
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2021/2022 PRE-ADMISSIONS SCREENING
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”;
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left panel;
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”;
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address
5. All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000) only for the screening;
6. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page;
7. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page;
8. Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit;
9. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment;
10.After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password;
11. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration;
12. Ensure you print the completed registration slip and payment receipt.
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB portal before they can be considered for admissions.